This is the charter for the new campaign. All items are open for discussion and negotiation.
1. We will now use the Pathfinder rules.
2. The entire ruleset as published by Paizo is considered open. If there is something not in the core book that your are interested in using, ask me if it is okay (especially if you what to make a multi-class ninja gunslinger).
3. All characters will start as 3rd level pcs.
4. Characters will input their current attributes into a 1st level Pathfinder character. Then level up said character to 3rd level. You may take the maximum hit points at first level and then roll your class hit point die for 2nd and 3rd.
5. We will play a fast paced game in regards to how many XP are needed to level. Everyone will start with 3,300 XP.
6. Minis and battlemaps will be used. Miniatures will be provided (see House Rules for special note on miniatures and XP).
7. As Pathfinder is a new system, the understanding and comprehension of the rules will be a group responsibility. Keep track of what your feats and special powers do.
8. The goal of the game is to have fun, and the rules should not interfere with that.
9. Jason is our new patron. Construction will begin on a new wing of the game room and it will be named the Dr. Jason Deen Nelson Gaming Library and Nerd Cave.